Skip to main content

Watercolor background card!

Hello there!!!
I'm back with another card....πŸ’™πŸ’š
Today I'm sharing a floral card with watercolor background.

To make this card, I first took a cold pressed watercolor paper measuring 6" by 5" and created a subtle watercolor background with blue and green color.
I then used butterfly stencil from craftreat and texture paste, and sprinkled some glitter dust while the paste was wet to achieve a shimmery butterfly. 



I created a foamiran flower using bloom foam from little birdie, and paper flowers using soft oriental paper from dress my craft.
I colored all the flowers with soft pastels.
then I adhered all the flowers to the card along with some leaves.
To add little detailing to the card, I added deco stones, sequins to the card and sprinkled some glitter dust.
At last, splattered some white color on the flowers and added a sentiment strip on the top left of the card.


This card was inspired from the moodboard of splashymix challenge.
The palm leaf in the center of the moodboard gave me an idea to create a butterfly card with flowers in the center.
I'm playing along by entering the August month challenge by Splashymix challenge

Also find me on Instagram 

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY....
I shall see you soon, until then..... HAPPY CRAFTING!

Love,
Sonali 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shimmery Shabby Chic Card

Hey there!  Welcome back to my blogπŸ˜„ Today I have a shimmery card to shareπŸ’–    It was so much fun to create a shabby chic card with so much glitter on it!☺️ The flowers I created using  soft oriented paper  .  I hope you love my card?πŸ˜„ I'm linking this card with  CrafTanlges April Month Challenge   theme- Glitter and Shine Do check out my other social media accounts Instagram Facebook Pinterest Thanks for stopping by.... I shall see you soon, until then... HAPPY CRAFTING LOVE,  SONALI

Shabby Chic Card

Hey there! Welcome to my blog!  This is my first blog post... I hope you will love it.πŸ˜„ Today I'm sharing with you all a beautiful 6" x  6" shabby chic card..... Here's how I created this card...... For the base of my card, I used dress my craft's  kraft Cardstock and layered it with  aqua medley pattern papers from little birdie. I distressed the edges of the top layer.  I randomly tore a paper from an old novel and stuck it on the right side of my card to add some interest to it. I took a  script stencil and applied texture paste on the top and bottom left on my card. For the center of my card, I created two tags using kraft cardstock and matted them with the same pattern paper that I used for my first layer of the card. And stuck the tags on the card with some foam tape to give some dimension. Then I made some handmade flowers and leaves by using handmade paper from itsy bitsy in the colour  turqu